At Hanley Wood, we’re continuing to evolve our platforms to provide our audiences with anytime, anywhere access. That’s why we recently launched completely redesigned web destinations for three of our powerful media brands: ARCHITECT (www.architectmagazine.com), Residential Architect (www.residentialarchitect.com), and CUSTOM HOME (www.customhomeonline.com). These new sites offer responsive design, fresh new looks, and added functionality to enhance the user experience.
The upgrades to these new sites includes some very cool features:
1. Timely Topical Concentration – Editorial focus on high-interest, high-yield topics, and constant monitoring and adjusting of topical focus based on audience behavior;
2. Improved website search with comprehensive search results;
3. Stepped-Up Social – Greater integration with social channels, increased blogging focusing on market intelligence, continuing education, best practices, career advice and more; and
4. Re-engineered content user interface, responsive design with keyword-driven navigation.
The new sites also create new opportunities for our customers, including:
1. Improvements to the User Interface and the User Experience increasing audience engagement;
2. Mobile-optimized ad units;
3. Video Gallery integration provides greater exposure opportunities;
4. High impact ad opportunities including IAB rising star ad units; and
5. Re-engineered advertiser interface with keyword-driven navigation, allowing better ad targeting opportunities.
We will continue to innovate our content offerings so we can deliver the right data and information to the right people at the right time. For now, enjoy these new sites and let us know how they can serve you better.