News & Opinions
The latest news and insights from Hanley Wood’s outspoken experts and key thought-leaders throughout the residential and commercial design and construction industry.
AHF Announces 9th Annual Readers’ Choice Finalists
Christine Serlin / AFFORDABLE HOUSING FINANCE / May 31, 2013
Affordable Housing Finance is pleased to announce the finalists of its ninth annual Readers’ Choice Awards for the nation’s best developments of 2012-2013.
The finalists will be featured in the July/August issue of Affordable Housing Finance and online atwww.housingfinance.com, and then the winners of each category as well as one overall winner will be selected by the subscribers of the magazine and its e-newsletter during online voting between July 17 and Aug. 16. Voters must be valid subscribers as of July 1.
- Clinton Commons in Oakland, Calif.; developed by Resources for Community Development
- George Street Commons in York, Penn.; developed by PIRHL, LLC, and York Community Development Corp.
- Hope Cottages in Joplin, Mo.; developed by Housing Plus, LLC
- Hunters View Phase I in San Francisco; developed by The John Stewart Co., Devine & Gong, Inc., and Ridge Point Non-Profit Housing Corp.
- Loussac Place in Anchorage, Alaska; developed by Cook Inlet Housing Authority
- Arbor House in Bronx, N.Y.; developed by Blue Sea Development Co., LLC
- Arlington Grove in St. Louis; developed by McCormack Baron Salazar, Inc.
- Harvest Commons Apartments in Chicago; developed by Heartland Housing, Inc., and First Baptist Congregational Church
- Step Up on Vine in Los Angeles; developed by Hollywood Community Housing Corp. and Step Up on Second