News & Opinions
The latest news and insights from Hanley Wood’s outspoken experts and key thought-leaders throughout the residential and commercial design and construction industry.
Survey: Social Now Mainstream for Construction Marketers
Construction Marketing Association / November 6, 2013
To further understand the use of social media in the construction industry, the Construction Marketing Association conducted a national survey of construction professionals. The following questions were asked:
1. Do you employ social media in your marketing program?
2. If yes, do you manage social media marketing internally or outsource?
3. What social networks do you employ? Check all that apply
4. Do you employ blogging?
5. Have you utilized paid advertising on the following networks? Check all that apply.
6. What social media is MOST effective in achieving results?
7. What social media is LEAST effective in achieving results?
8. What results have you achieved via social media marketing?
9. Which category best describes your company?
Nearly all respondents (96.6%) use social media in their marketing program. This figure has increased slightly from 90% in 2012