New Design, New Features Upgrade User Experience and Create Opportunities for Customers
Washington, D.C., March 18, 2015 – Hanley Wood, the premier information, media, event, and strategic marketing services company serving the residential, commercial design and construction industries, announces the launch of its newly redesigned ARCHITECT magazine website, at http://www.architectmagazine.com/. With its responsive design, it will feature a fresh new look and added functionality, as well as rich content offerings to inspire architects through a robust online platform.
“Hanley Wood continues to focus on digital strategy to provide its audiences with anytime, anywhere access,” said Peter Goldstone, CEO of Hanley Wood. “Making sure that ARCHITECT content reaches users on any platform is key to building on our success and providing the best value to both our readers and our customers.”
Visitors to the new ARCHITECT website will find a number of significant upgrades:
- Timely Topical Concentration - Editorial focus on high-interest, high-yield topics, and constant monitoring and adjusting of topical focus based on audience behavior;
- Improved website search with comprehensive search results;
- Stepped-Up Social - Greater integration with social channels, increased blogging focusing on market intelligence, continuing education, best practices, career advice and more; and
- Re-engineered content user interface, responsive design with keyword-driven navigation
The new site creates new opportunities for marketers in the building products industry, including:
- Improvements to the User Interface and the User Experience increasing audience engagement;
- Mobile-optimized ad units;
- Video Gallery integration provides greater exposure opportunities;
- High impact ad opportunities including IAB rising star ad units; and
- Re-engineered advertiser interface with keyword-driven navigation allowing better ad targeting opportunities.
About Hanley Wood
Hanley Wood is the premier information, media, event, and strategic marketing services company serving the residential, commercial design and construction industries. Utilizing the largest editorial- and analytics-driven construction market database, the company produces powerful market data and insights; award-winning publications, newsletters and websites; high-profile executive events; and strategic marketing solutions. To learn more, visit hanleywood.com.