Enhanced Design, Features Offer Upgraded User Experience
Washington, D.C., June 10, 2015 – Hanley Wood, the premier information, media, event, and strategic marketing services company serving the residential, commercial design and construction industries, announces the launch of its newly-redesigned website for Architectural Lighting at http://www.archlighting.com/. A fresh new look and responsive design give way to a better viewing experience for users, regardless of the device used to view the sites.
“Hanley Wood is committed to providing the best online experience for both our readers and customers,” said Peter Goldstone, CEO of Hanley Wood. “This redesign compliments recent upgrades of our other media websites by serving the design community with content across all platforms to help them succeed.”
Visitors to the new Architectural Lighting website will find a number of significant upgrades:
· A sleek new overall design that provides a more streamlined user interface allowing visitors to get to content more directly;
· A redesigned home page allowing visitors to see the latest lighting industry news, projects, and products;
· Improved website search functions featuring keyword tagging so that users can better find and access current content along with legacy content on the site; and
· A responsive design so that lighting designers and architects can view the latest from Architectural Lighting on the go, and greater integration with our social channels.
“The re-launch of the Architectural Lighting website is an exciting next step for the brand as we continue to evolve our editorial coverage and expand our digital reach,” said Elizabeth Donoff, Editor-in-Chief of Architectural Lighting. “We redesigned the website with the user experience in mind. Our commitment is to deliver the most comprehensive content across all of our platforms, something that was validated by our 2015 Jesse H. Neal Award for Best Media Brand - Overall Editorial Excellence.”
The redesigned site also creates exciting new opportunities for marketers in the lighting and building products industry, including:
· Improvements to the User Interface and the User Experience increasing audience engagement;
· Mobile-optimized ad units;
· Video Gallery integration providing greater exposure opportunities;
· High impact ad opportunities including IAB rising star ad units; and
· Re-engineered advertiser interface with keyword-driven navigation allowing better ad targeting opportunities.
About Hanley Wood
Hanley Wood is the premier information, media, event, and strategic marketing services company serving the residential, commercial design and construction industries. Utilizing the largest editorial- and analytics-driven construction market database, the company produces powerful market data and insights; award-winning publications, newsletters and websites; high-profile executive events; and strategic marketing solutions. To learn more, visit hanleywood.com.