New Design, New Features Upgrade User Experience and Create Opportunities for Customers
Washington, D.C., September 16, 2014 – Hanley Wood announces the launch of its newly redesigned BUILDER magazine website, at www.builderonline.com. The redesign provides more streamlined navigation, improved search capability, and is structured as a visual destination for high quality video and images. Additionally, the site is now optimized for viewing on computers and tablets, and renders as a mobile site on smartphones.
“Hanley Wood is committed to serving our audiences with robust digital platforms,” said Peter Goldstone, CEO of Hanley Wood. “The re-launch of our BUILDER website enhances their online experience with our flagship media brand through a more intuitive interface, expanded real-time content and data offerings, and access on any screen.”
Visitors to the new BUILDER website will find a number of significant upgrades:
- Article pages marry context, commentary, and expert analysis – along with recommended content and user-generated content – to give readers the most comprehensive industry content available;
- Housing market data from Metrostudy – a Hanley Wood company and the leading provider of primary research and analysis to the U.S. housing industry – is integrated into multiple parts of the site, giving users the ability to drill down into local housing market information through interactive features;
- “The Pulse” newsfeed transforms into a real-time briefing on the home building ecosystem agenda; and
- Listings for the BUILDER 100 are now sourced from a searchable, proprietary relational database and presented in a more interactive fashion, allowing users to sift through the listings dating back to 2003, and including multiple preset search options to sort the results.
The new site creates new opportunities for marketers in the building products industry, including:
- Improvements to the User Interface and the User Experience increasing audience engagement;
- Mobile-optimized ad units to reach smartphone users;
- Builder Video Gallery integration provides greater exposure opportunities;
- High impact ad opportunities including IAB rising star ad units; and
- Better ad targeting opportunities available.