Site Includes New Design, New Features, Merged Content from Apartment Finance Today
Washington, D.C., October 16, 2014 – Hanley Wood announces the launch of its newly redesigned MULTIFAMILY EXECUTIVE magazine website, at www.multifamilyexecutive.com. The redesign provides more streamlined navigation, improved search capability, and is structured as a visual destination for high quality video and images. Additionally, the site is now optimized for viewing on computers and tablets, and renders as a mobile site on smartphones.
“Hanley Wood has a history of serving our audiences with first-rate platforms for digital content,” said Peter Goldstone, CEO of Hanley Wood. “The re-launch of our MULTIFAMILY EXECUTIVE website enhances our audience’s online experience with one of our top media brands through a more intuitive interface, expanded real-time content and data offerings, and access on any screen.”
Visitors to the new MULTIFAMILY EXECUTIVE website will find a number of significant upgrades:
- Cleaner, easily navigable home page design allows readers to quickly shift from industry news to trending topics to commentary and analysis.
- New page designs marry context, commentary, and expert analysis—along with recommended content—to give readers the most comprehensive industry content available;
- Content from Apartment Finance Today is now merged into the MULTIFAMILY EXECUTIVE website, giving you even more news and information in one destination.
The new site creates new opportunities for marketers in the building products industry, including:
Improvements to the User Interface and the User Experience increasing audience engagement;
- Mobile-optimized ad units to reach smartphone users;
- MFE Video Gallery integration provides greater exposure opportunities;
- High impact ad opportunities including IAB rising star ad units; and
- Better ad targeting opportunities available.
About Hanley Wood
Hanley Wood is the premier information, media, event, and strategic marketing services company serving the residential, commercial design and construction industries. Utilizing the largest editorial- and analytics-driven construction market database, the company produces powerful market data and insights; award-winning publications, newsletters and websites; marquee trade shows and executive events; and strategic marketing solutions. To learn more, visit hanleywood.com.