Washington, DC – April 12, 2016 – Hanley Wood, the premier information, media, event, and strategic marketing services company serving the residential, commercial design and construction industries, announces the launch of its newly-redesigned website for Pool & Spa News at www.poolspanews.comtbvxwqvqdqrqdrafwyrvtdqcrzqtbbcdf and Aquatics International at www.aquaticsintl.com. New content features and an improved user experience are just some of the many upgrades to these sites.
“Hanley Wood is committed to providing the best experience for our customers and audiences,” said Peter Goldstone, CEO of Hanley Wood. “Our goal with these redesigned platforms is to serve the pool community with a continuous mix of content and features to help them succeed.”
Visitors to the new Pool & Spa News and Aquatics International websites will find significant upgrades including:
· A sleek new overall design that provides a streamlined user interface allowing visitors to get to content directly
· A redesigned home page allowing visitors to view the latest pool industry news, projects and products
· Improved website search functions featuring keyword tagging so that users can better find and access current content along with legacy content on the site; and
· A responsive design so that pool and spa industry professionals can view the latest news and information on the go and integrate with our social channels
A major element of the redesigned sites includes the launch of the Pool & Spa News and Aquatics International Online Directory platforms. To complement the successful print directories, these groundbreaking new online directories allow users to easily search for manufacturers, distributors, and products in an easy to navigate visual environment. These robust digital directories include over 800 product categories.
“The relaunches play a large role in the exciting next step for these brands as we continue to evolve our coverage of this important market,” says Ray Giovine, Vice President Sales, Hanley Wood Pool Group. “Our goal is to improve the audience’s online experience with these leading pool industry media brands through an intuitive interface, expanded real-time content and data offerings, with access on any screen.”
The redesigned sites also create exciting opportunities for marketers in the pool industry, to include:
· Improvements to the user Interface and the user experience increasing audience engagement
· Mobile-optimized ad units
· Video gallery integration providing greater exposure opportunities
· High impact ad opportunities including IAB rising star ad units; and
· Re-engineered advertiser interface with keyword-driven navigation allowing better ad targeting opportunities
About Hanley Wood
Hanley Wood is the premier company serving the information, media, and marketing needs of the residential, commercial design and construction industry. Utilizing the largest analytics and editorially driven Construction Industry Database, the company provides business intelligence and data-driven services. The company produces award-winning media, both digital and print, high-profile executive events, and strategic marketing solutions. To learn more, visit hanleywood.comtbvxwqvqdqrqdrafwyrvtdqcrzqtbbcdf.