Washington, DC – February 10, 2015 – Hanley Wood, the premier information, media, event, and strategic marketing services company serving the residential, commercial design and construction industries, announces that seven of its industry-leading media brands have been recognized as finalists in the 61st Annual Neal Awards. The company achieved “finalist” status 16 times in this year’s edition of the Neal Awards – more than any other business-to-business media company.
The Jesse H. Neal Awards were created by American Business Media in 1955 to recognize and reward editorial excellence in business publications. With 22 categories that reflect the entire multi-platform suite of products used by b-to-b editors today, the Neal Awards represent the changing face of business media. Most entries are submitted in one of three classifications, based upon the publication's gross advertising and circulation revenue.
“Hanley Wood has always led the way in delivering innovative content products to our audiences, and driving opportunities for our customers,” said Peter Goldstone, CEO of Hanley Wood. “Receiving this level of recognition through the Neal Awards confirms that we are achieving excellence in service to our audiences and customers.”
Hanley Wood finalists for the Neal Awards are:
Best Cross-Platform Package
- 2014 MFE Concept Community – Multifamily Executive
- 2014 REMODELING Design Awards – REMODELING
Best Range of Work by a Single Author
- Lauren Hunter – REMODELING
Best Media Brand (Overall Editorial Excellence)
- Architectural Lighting
- AL Notes – Architectural Lighting
- ARCHITECT Newswire – ARCHITECT
- Top MFE Editor’s Notes of 2014 – Multifamily Executive
- Witold Rybczynski – ARCHITECT
- “AIA Gold Medal: Julia Morgan” – ARCHITECT
Best Use of Social Media
Best News Coverage
- “Riverstone-Greystar” – Multifamily Executive
Best Technical Content
- “After the Boulder Flood” – Journal of Light Construction
- “Artificial Rocks” Series – Pool & Spa News
- “Lateral Bracing Alternatives” – Professional Deck Builder
Best Instructional Content
- “Roofing with Asphalt Shingles” – Journal of Light Construction
Winners of the 61st Annual Neal Awards will be announced at a special event to be held March 27th in New York. For details, visit www.siia.net/neals.
About Hanley Wood
Hanley Wood is the premier information, media, event, and strategic marketing services company serving the residential, commercial design and construction industries. Utilizing the largest editorial- and analytics-driven construction market database, the company produces powerful market data and insights; award-winning publications, newsletters and websites; high-profile executive events; and strategic marketing solutions. To learn more, visit hanleywood.com.