News & Opinions
The latest news and insights from Hanley Wood’s outspoken experts and key thought-leaders throughout the residential and commercial design and construction industry.
Neil Brown / Construction Marketing Association / January 7, 2015
Here we are again. With 2014 in the rearview mirror, and 2015 upon us, it’s time to plan out our resolutions once again. Just as losing weight and saving money could top your list of personal goals, becoming a more lean marketer and improving the value of marketing efforts could top your professional goals as a construction marketer.
Today, we would like to share some goals that will help you to hit the ground running in 2015, and better reach target customers through your marketing efforts.
1. We will Generate More Quality Leads through Effective Content
Lead Generation. A term vital to constructionRead More
Construction Marketing Association / November 6, 2013
To further understand the use of social media in the construction industry, the Construction Marketing Association conducted a national survey of construction professionals. The following questions were asked:
1. Do you employ social media in your marketing program?
2. If yes, do you manage social media marketing internally or outsource?
3. What social networks do you employ? Check all that apply
4. Do you employ blogging?
5. Have you utilized paid advertising on the following networks? Check all that apply.
6. What social media is MOST effective in achieving results?
7. What social mediaRead More